12th Annual Radiology Review Course
This course will provide a week-long broad spectrum review of radiological sub-specialties for radiologists and residents in preparation for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada licensing exam in Diagnostic Radiology. The course will include lectures (some case-based) and comprehensive reviews in:
- Emergency Radiology
- GI, GU
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Women's Imaging
Register separately for Mock Oral, OSCE Exams and Hotseat sessions
Course Website: https://uottawacpd.eventsair.com/cmspreview/arrc2022
Course Registration Page: https://uottawacpd.eventsair.com/arrc2022/registration/Site/Register
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify, characterize and provide a differential assessment for radiologic abnormalities identified on imaging in all areas of radiology.
- Provide an appropriate investigation and management strategies for abnormalities detected.
- Recognize emergent and life threatening abnormalities on imaging studies and manage appropriately.
- Discuss pertinent technical issues and modality use in clinical imaging and follow up.
- Discuss and review the Royal College Exam process in depth
This course is intended as a general review and preparatory course for the Royal College Exam in Diagnostic Radiology. The intended audience is radiology residents and practicing radiologists interested in a general review.