4th Annual Virtual Prep for Call Course
This 2-day virtual course is to provide a review of essential and pertinent material geared towards junior radiology residents preparing for call. Using interactive case-based lectures, we aim to address the medical expert and non-medical expert CanMeds roles by covering the important don’t-miss diagnoses and useful algorithms in all major systems. The course will also cover important concepts including protocolling, effective consultation and communication, handy tips about maximizing the yield of your studying, improving time management and dealing with stress.
- Interactive case-based lectures highlighting don’t-miss diagnoses and useful algorithms in all major systems
- Useful tips for improving your effectiveness as a consultant on call, managing time and preventing burnout!
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and assess the significance of key imaging findings encountered in common on-call presentations
- Make appropriate recommendations to optimize patient care in the setting of acute imaging pathologies
- Explore strategies to avoid burnout and maintain a productive work and personal life throughout your training
Junior Radiology Residents as well as interested senior medical students or any other trainees who may find this practical.
The deadline to register for this course is Tuesday, August 17 at 11:59pm ET.