NEW!!! Register now to watch the recordings! 3rd Annual Preparing for Call Course 2020
For the webcast session, we will be using GoToWebinar and will be broadcasting as a Webcast. Here are the technical requirements. It is the participant's responsibility to test their system PRIOR to the webcast.
- Google Chrome (most recent 2 versions)
- Mozilla Firefox (most recent 2 versions)
- Internet Explorer v11 (with Adobe Flash if running Windows 7)
- Apple Safari (most recent 2 versions)
- Microsoft Edge (most recent 2 versions)
- Computer: 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)
- Mobile device: (NOT RECOMMENDED for this course) 3G or better (WiFi recommended for VoIP audio).
- 2GB of RAM (min.), 4GB or more of RAM
- Iphone 4S or later. Ipad 2 or later
The final interactive session of this course will be via Diagnosis Live (DXL).
Please have a separate device (such as a smart phone or Ipad) so you can answer the questions being sent via this platform and also follow along the webcast part with GoToWebinar.