Artificial Intelligence. The voice of reason, and the science of reason. A Webinar for only $20!
Recent advances in artificial intelligence (AI) are poised to impact multiple sectors, including healthcare. Active research in medical AI ranges from medical informatics and report generation to potentially improved tissue-specific cancer diagnoses.
AI-based tools and important hypotheses currently being generated and tested using AI in medicine will be reviewed in this course. Learners will achieve a foundational understanding of current developments and realistic future opportunities in medical AI by academic and industry leaders.
* This course will be presented via a live webinar
At the end this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe how artificial intelligence is used today in clinical medicine and to dispel the notion that an artificial intelligence is a “black box”
- Describe how data is used to train an artificial intelligence and how a specific algorithm can be used for hypothesis testing
- Develop and groom a database amenable for Artificial Intelligence
- Identify clinical uses for artificial intelligence software
- Interpret the output of an AI software for a specific hypothesis