2018 Webinar Artificial Intelligence. The voice of reason, and the science of reason.
Recent advances in artificial intelligence (AI) are poised to impact multiple sectors, including healthcare. Active research in medical AI ranges from medical informatics and report generation to potentially improved tissue-specific cancer diagnoses.
AI-based tools and important hypotheses currently being generated and tested using AI in medicine will be reviewed in this course. Learners will achieve a foundational understanding of current developments and realistic future opportunities in medical AI by academic and industry leaders.
* This course will be presented via a live webinar
At the end this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe how artificial intelligence is used today in clinical medicine and to dispel the notion that an artificial intelligence is a “black box”
- Describe how data is used to train an artificial intelligence and how a specific algorithm can be used for hypothesis testing
- Develop and groom a database amenable for Artificial Intelligence
- Identify clinical uses for artificial intelligence software
- Interpret the output of an AI software for a specific hypothesis