Cardiothoracic Imaging 2018
If you register for the 2019 Radiology Review Course, you can attend the Cardiothoracic Imaging CME Oct 12-13 for Free!
Terms: Please email us for a special discount code when you have registered for the Radiology Review Course. If you take advantage of this offer and attend the Cardiothoracic Course, the fees are 100% non-refundable.
This 2-day course is intended to provide a comprehensive update on Cardiothoracic Imaging. Presented by experienced cardiothoracic radiologists, the program has been designed to provide information helpful to daily clinical practice. Key chest topics include interstitial lung diseases, lung cancer, pleural diseases and management of pulmonary nodules with focus on recently published guidelines. The primary cardiac topics include: cardiac CT for evaluating myocardial ischemia and extracoronary cardiac assessment; cardiac MRI for evaluating the right heart; T1 and T2 mapping, nonischemic cardiomyopathy and adult congenital heart disease. Aortic diseases will also be covered.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and diagnose the most common diffuse lung diseases.
- Apply new staging and management guidelines for lung cancer and pulmonary nodules.
- Describe the imaging manifestations of relevant thoracic diseases including pleural disease and cardiothoracic emergencies.
- Discuss the various CT techniques that are used to evaluate myocardial ischemia
- Assess the non- coronary structures on Cardiac CT
- Identify patterns of non-ischemic cardiomyopathy, congenital heart disease and right heart disease using CMR
- Discuss the latest updates in Acute aortic syndromes and TAVR
- Describe the familial aortopathies
General Radiologists, Cardiac and Thoracic Radiologists, Residents and Fellows. This course would also be of interest to Respirologists, Cardiologists and medical students.