2015 MRI Update
Registration for this course will open in May. It will be a 2-day course, held at the Westin Ottawa Hotel.
This course is a dynamic interactive two day review of MR applications in body, chest, neuroradiology and MSK. Emphasis will be placed on optimizing MR protocols using clinical examples and, how to recognize, ameliorate or eliminate common errors encountered when designing, performing and interpreting various common MR examinations. Interactive sessions on MR artifacts and MR safety led by experts in the field represent unique opportunities provided by this course.
- Update on Body MR applications
- Review of Liver, Biliary and GI Tract MR imaging including Enterography
- Update on Prostate MR including PIRADS v2.0
- Interactive session on MR Artifacts
- Approach to MR imaging in: Breast, Cardiac, Pediatrics and Pregnancy
- Advanced and functional MR imaging applications in neuroradiology
- Review of neurovascular and ENT MRI
- Optimizing MSK MR including imaging of hardware and MR arthrography
- Interactive review of MR Safety including Q&A Session
University of Ottawa Course Directors:
- Dr. Santanu Chakraborty
- Dr Nicola (Nick) Schieda
- Dr. Jeffrey Weinreb, Chief of MRI, Yale Newhaven Hospital, CT, USA